All New Android Tutorial
If you want a learn Android app development , then follow this tutorials step by step. This are latest Android tutorial with example in kotlin.
Basic tutorial for beginners , start one by one.
Android User Interface – Layouts
The body of UI, without it nothing will show in your app.
Android User Interface – Controls
Without Android widget (Controls) you can’t make an Android app.
Give the option to user without moving to another part of application.
Android Networking – How to Connect Android App to Web server
For any e-commerce app or any application with have data to global access have to use web server. The following tutorial will help you to find out how to connect you app with web server with examples.
Fragment is importante part of android app development, must read all android tutorial on fragments. it is also a very interesting top and common topic in interview.
Android Old tutorials
This are old tutorial of Android app development based on eclipse and some are Android studio.
Android Tutorial based on Android Studio IDE :
Android Tutorial based on Eclipse IDE :
- Setup Android application development environment with eclipse IDE
- First Android app
- Android Button example
- Android Intent example
- Passing data between Activity
- Android Radio Button example
- Android Checkbox example
- Android Time Picker example
- Android Date Picker example
- Android Linear Layout
- Android Relative layout
- Android Frame layout
- Android Table Layout
- Android ListView example
- Android GridView display images
- Autocomplete TextView suggestion
- How to change package android application
- Android Menus example
- Android custom listview with checkbox
- Android Custom Dialogbox
- Android WebView
- Android spinner dropdown lsitivew
- Android Data storage option Sharedpreferences
- How to make Custom Toast
- Android Gallery View example
- Custom Listivew with ImageView
- Read and Write file (Android storage option)
- Android Camera example
- Fragment tutorial